Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I’m Celestin, a lover of God, coffee, wine, travel, mom, loving wife to a wonderful, blessed and loving husband, and founder of We the Faithful.
I am an online infopreneur and a serial offline entrepreneur.
Here, I publish interesting information on different topics ranging from facts, religion, food, travel, tourism, health and fitness, entertainment, African handmade designs and crafts, marriage and relationships, fashion, culture, personal development, mindfulness and spirituality and more…
If you believe you have a greater purpose in this life and a stronger and powerful being (God) wills you to bring change to the world, be a better and greater version of you, then this is the right place to be.
I welcome you to join my team of friendly, energetic and enthusiastic folks to take We the Faithful Movement to greatness and create awareness to the whole world.
My Goals and Objectives
Teach the whole world the best Africa has to offer in terms of innovation, entrepreneurship, travel, and tourism.
Advocate and stop domestic violence in marriage institutions and against children.
Serve my community and help the needy in the society.
Empower women and eradicate outdated traditions and cultures such as female genital mutilation (FGM).
Raise awareness to both men and women that there is still hope in making marriages and relationships succeed in this day and age of high ratings of divorce.
To help people accomplish their unlimited potential and live in harmony with Christ.
- “Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers a multitude of sins.” – 1 Peter 4:8.
My Mission “To educate and train Christ-like visionary leaders to lead universal transformation in Africa and the world.”
- Self-awareness and consciousness.
- Explore your relationship with God.
- Stop procrastinating and live the better and happier version of you.
- Have a successful dating and marriage life.
- Know facts and fiction about Africa.
- Travel the Africa and around the world.
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle.
- Home organization and how to do simple things yourself at home.
I am an African blogger from Kenya – Taita with lots of Love…